Terms & Conditions
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions, according to which the TRADER provides services to its users / customers through the Internet store myroom.bg. These conditions are binding on all users. By clicking the Order button, the user / customer agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user / client in order to reproduce his statement, both for acceptance of the General Terms and for the order, is done through the log files stored on the server of myroom.bg, storage of the IP address of the user / client as well as any other information. Details in the GDPR section.
3. The products that are on the website of myroom.bg do not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the product line of the trader.
4. After clicking the Order button, users agree to purchase the goods in the Cart. This action is legally binding. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation it is considered that the contract has been concluded. When sending the order, the contract is considered fulfilled.
5. The TRADER reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available (cannot be produced).
Within the working week, the TRADER notifies the user / customer of the refusal by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or to the specified telephone number.
In case a transfer has been made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund (cancellation of the order) or make a replacement order.
6. Payments will be made in the relevant currency selected by the customer.
7. Immediately after delivery of the goods by courier, the TRADER is released from the risk, which is transferred to the consumer / customer.
The TRADER is not responsible for the delay in case the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the consumer / customer or a person authorized by him. Any damage, shocks and other damages should be reported immediately to the TRADER.
In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transportation of the goods, the TRADER is not responsible for the warranty service of this product.
If an incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone number is indicated when submitting the application, the TRADER is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
Upon delivery of the goods, the consumer / customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer is considered a third party.
In case of refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Customer must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods.
In case the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the TRADER is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
When the delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be established by its ordinary inspection, the Customer may request that the delivered goods be replaced with those corresponding to the purchase application within 24 hours of receipt.
The TRADER has all the rights to distribute and use the images on the site myroom.bg
9. The prices listed on the site include packaging, but do not include transportation to the customer. In case the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer / customer should pay all customs, etc. export-related fees.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
10. The user / client has the opportunity to view and order the announced goods on the online store myroom.bg.
11. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
12. The user / customer is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using the username and password.
The User is obliged to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
13. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the way announced on the page myroom.bg
14. Each user, regardless of whether he is a client of the TRADER is obliged when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the recognized international acts;
• not to damage the good name of another and not to call for a violent change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious enmity;
• not to violate other people's property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morals and good manners and the Internet ethics when using the services provided by myroom.bg;
• to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the TRADER and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including for any costs and paid attorney's fees incurred as a result of claims from and / or paid compensations to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, posted on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through / the name of the site / in violation of the law, these Terms, Good Morals or Internet ethics;
The customer is obliged to indicate an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the delivery costs when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods.
In the event that it is not explicitly stated that the delivery is free, it is considered remunerative.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
15. The TRADER does not have the obligation and the objective possibility to control the way in which the consumers use the provided goods and services.
16. The TRADER has the right, but not the obligation to save materials and information located on the server of myroom.bg.
17. The TRADER has the right at any time, without notifying the User / customer, when the latter uses the services in violation of these conditions, as well as at the discretion of the TRADER to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The TRADER is not liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used, , recorded or made available through myroom.bg.
17a. After receiving the payment, the TRADER is obliged to transfer to the consumer / customer the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver the goods ordered for purchase in time, to check for serviceability of each item before it is sent.
18. The TRADER has the right to collect and use information related to its Users / customers, regardless of whether they are registered.
19. The information under the previous article may be used by the TRADER, except in case of explicit disagreement of the User, sent to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
The TRADER collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which the TRADER will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international instruments and good manners.
21. The TRADER shall not be liable for non-fulfillment of its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that the TRADER did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee - including cases of accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of services outside the control of the TRADER
22. The TRADER has the right to install cookies on the users' computers. Cookies are text files that are stored by the website on the User's hard drive and allow recovery of information about the User, identifying and allowing tracking of his actions, the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information he uses and records others.
26. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the TRADER, who has the right to change the characteristics of the provided goods and services and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation.
The TRADER is obliged to notify the User of the changes in the General Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of their changes in a prominent place on its website and giving a sufficient period of time to get acquainted with them. Within the given term, if the User does not declare that he rejects the changes, then he is considered bound by them. In case the User declares within the given term that he does not agree with the changes, the TRADER has the right to immediately stop or terminate the provision of services to the User.
27. "User / client" means anyone who has loaded the website myroom.bg on their computer.
28. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / consumer.
29. The online store myroom.bg is owned by the TRADER.
30. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and good will. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, shall be resolved by the competent court for registration of the TRADER, according to the Bulgarian legislation. Cart
IX. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS:
31. Manner for cancellation of orders - by phone or e-mail within 24 hours.
32. Withdrawal from the contract and return of an order without a specified reason.
The consumer has the right by law to withdraw from the order or the contract without giving a reason within 7 days from the date of receipt or order, if the buyer provides the necessary information to the seller.
Upon termination of the contract, the consumer must notify the seller in writing - by email or letter.
Within 30 days from the date of delivery, the buyer can return the ordered goods without giving a specific reason. The buyer returns the goods at his own expense and pays the postage. Details in the RETURN section.
X. TERMS OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
33. Each order is paid in advance (by bank transfer, PayPal, cash on delivery, etc.). The delivery time of the product is specified for each type of product.
If the delivery of the order is impossible or only partially possible, the seller is obliged to inform the customer as soon as possible. In this case, the seller offers a possible solution or refunds the funds paid in advance by the customer under the order.
YOU PAY FOR POSTAL SERVICES ONCE, if you have purchased more than one product in one order.